Sunday, October 16, 2011

Guest speaker at Sir Nelson Lubao's radio program SikaPinoy!







Yesterday, I was guest speaker of DZMM's SikaPinoy hosted by Mr. Nelson Lubao. It is an entrepreneural show that gives ideas to Filipinos who wants to engage in small to medium-sized businesses. The radio program was aired from 8-9AM every Sunday and was also broadcasted live in DZMM's teleradyo. I got a taste of what it is to be like to be "celebrity" when a make up artist came to me and applied powdery stuff on my face before the show. It was just too rare of an opportunity to pass up for a photo so i asked my companion to take a photo of me while make up was applied on my face :) I was a bit uneasy at first since it was my first time to do an interview one-on-one. But Sir Nelson immediately put me at ease and I was off and away discussing free-range chickens with him and all of the listeners. This part of our company's responsibility to raise awareness among Filipinos about the presence, advantages, and benefits of free-range chicken.

I was very happy to know that a lot of our countrymen were interested in free-range chicken production as i was peppered with text messages after i announced my mobile number on air. Inquiries came in as far as tawi-tawi in the south and Ilocos Norte in the north. We will hopefully do more of these kind of interviews to educate and raise awareness among us, Filipinos about the basics of free-range chicken production.

6 comments:

  1. Doc! Keep us updated naman..... sayang hindi ako naka tune in sa radio that time! hindi tuloy kita napakinggan! doc if possible paki post mo din yung mga up coming event or seminars para updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry if late ko napost. but i did text everyone na may radio interview ako. anyway, will post everything ahead of time sa susunod :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magandang umaga mayron kayong putlet sa Cebu. Kasi nasa isla ako nagkakaproblema ako sa pag order ng free range lahat nakabasi sa luzon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magandang umaga mayron kayong putlet sa Cebu. Kasi nasa isla ako nagkakaproblema ako sa pag order ng free range lahat nakabasi sa luzon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Pedro is absolutely incredible. He’s been so responsive, so patient & honest, and just wonderful at his job as a loan officer. I will buy every future house with him if I ever move to DC. He’s just the absolute best.”
    I will recommend anyone here looking for a loan to contact a loan officer Pedro on Email... pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete