Monday, November 7, 2011

la union-ilocos sur-ilocos norte trip!

I wished I have posted this sooner but as they say, better late than never! :) From Novemeber 7-10 (yes, I already concluded my first day and I am already in San Fernando City, La Union), I will be making a trip within the provinces of La Union, Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur to bring Bounty Fresh Free-range chicken more accessible to all of our country men interested to start raising free-range chickens. I will be approaching over-the-counter stores (poultry supplies) and convince them hopefully to sell Bounty Fresh Free-range day-old chicks. I might not be able to cover all of the three (3) provinces in four (4) days but I hope to be productive nonetheless. For my first day, here are some of the newly opened outlets :)

1. rosario, la union

dacanay poultry supplypublic market, rosario, la union

blessed hope agricultural supply
public market, rosario, la union

2. agoo, la union

jeffrey's feeds supply
Cases blvd. (near agoo hypermarket)
agoo, la union

3. aringay, la union

claus breed farm and agricultural supply
Yaranon st. public market
aringay, la union

4. san fernando city

Jong Juan Trading
P. Burgos st. (across san fernando wet market)
san fernando city, la union

VHF poultry supply
P. Burgos st. corner Don Joaquin st.
San Fernando City, La union

I will be posting more outlets as I keep pushing up further north! 

No comments:

Post a Comment